Unsteady

"I gave him so much of myself,
I gave him everything and still, he treated me as if none of it was good enough.
The arguments, the tension, the late nights crying out of frustration...
The overthinking about things that never deserved to be on my mind.
Its fucked up,
he fucked up,
he hurt me and yet I apologize.
He left and I blame my fucking self.


There’s nothing wrong with me!
I can’t keep things that don’t deserve to stay,
I can’t find life in dead things,
I can’t find love holding onto someone incapable of loving me.
It’s time to pick up my fucking heart up off the ground and give the love I wasted to myself.
I’ve been looking for a sign
and this is it."

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. https://cdn.wikimg.net/strategywiki/images/d/d6/Zelda_ALttP_Link.gif

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog