A brand new beggining.
This is weird, i feel old for this idiotic things, i have twenty four years for God sake! And i'm about to start college again... soon.
I feel afraid, i have been out of practice for a long time, im not used to do nothing, to know nothing... to start like a crawling baby, without any orientation.
This is gonna be tough for me, being sourrounded by a bunch of teenagers, getting fresh from scholl, full of knowledge.
I envy their luck, those fucking bastards.

Sigh... i have to say, i feel excited at the same time... i do love to read, to write, to do some research, i love to have some responsabilities that keep my brain bussy, i dont know why, but i guess i have a point for me wich is nice.

Oh God! i can not wait any longer.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog